Wednesday, 20 February 2019

Workplace Practice


ALHAMDULILLAH i was choosen to be a teacher at Tabika Sinar Baru 2 at Kelantan in 2 day for practical for the first time in this sem.I was divided into 4  subjects to be taught to children in the kindergarten which is pedagogy, art, physical and psychological

Before i came  to work there. I also feel disconcerted because I'm worried that children there can not understand what to learn especially pedagogical subjects, in pedagogy subjects i take Islamic education lessons to teach hijaiyah letters.I thought they might not know hijaiyah because I thought in nursery or kindergarten did not teach a subject like this,but i was wrong they already know hijaiyah letter after I showed a flash card with a hijaiyah letter,they are also fluent in hijaiyah letters.I fell little shock and happy after heard that.During the 2 days I was teaching there, I was happy and satisfied because they were able to accept what I was teaching. They also gave good cooperation during my teaching and also responded well when I asked the question

Their pure value is full of content as i can see in the morning before learning begins, they will read the prayers for parents, before learning and syahadah and they are very excited when singing their kindergarten theme songs.The kids at the kindergarten were all cheerful, some liked me and some were stubborn whos not completing the task given by me and he likes to bring toys to kindergarten.I can not scold her because it will hurt her and me too, so I decided to reproach her gently but it did not affect her so I acted to let her play with her toys until her teacher took action to snatch her toys

But i still happy because my objectif projek is successful.

NURUL IZZAH BT MOHD AZAM
PTM180706908
DIPLOMA PENDIDIKAN AWAL KANAK-KANAK (BE102)
KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA


No comments:

Post a Comment