Saturday, 23 February 2019

my workplace training experience

Hi,everyone my name is Nur rhuwaida binti Abdul rani. I want to share my workplace training experience. My workplace practice name is Tadika Kemas Harmoni 1 at kubang kerian. At the first time I be a real teacher for children and I feel so happy to teach them. At there I go with my partner,I call my partner is a kak irah because she is semester 5. For the first time, I wait children come to school. The number of children in the kindergarten fee is 25 children’s. On the first day I went to the workplace practice at 8am and went home at noon. When I got there I kept waiting for a kid to go to kindergarten. On the day I was teaching,I saw very hyperactive children and that was the first time I saw. The way I have to deal with the attitude and behavior of the children is to advise them and persuade them to hear the word. The best technique I can face the attitude of the children, I will stay for the children temporarily, to see the other children and to ensure the work that I instructed them to do, the children is working. That all the workplace practice  I can tell. Ok bye

NUR RHUWAIDA BINTI ABDUL RANI
SEMESTER 2
PRM180706868
EDUCATION EARLY CHILDHOOD
KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA KOTA BHARU LEMBAH SIREH

No comments:

Post a Comment