Thursday, 13 December 2018

What makes me special 💕


Hello and peace be upon you! I felt a great privilege to get an opportunity to write a blog in English with 4 titles had been given to me! 

For initiation, I would like to use the title what makes me special for my introduction. The name that had been given to me since I'm born in 24th December 2000 is, nurul fikriyah najwah. My father's name is mohd farydz bin sino, I guess you already know the name after my 'binti'. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ hehe. So, my mom's name is siti fazila. I'm from Terengganu. 

I'm a student from college Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I've got a task to write a blog with 6 titles. We have to make a group and each one of us must choose 4 out of 6 titles given. My loveble lecturer , Puan Zamzuhaina give this assignment to us. Puan, your name should be in this blog! It's not fair if it's just us exposed our name with our father's and mother's name! Hehe, sorry madam, I'm not commenting or bad mouth about you. 

So, what special about me? 🤔 Is it my pretty face? No~ sorry, please prepared your plastic bag, you might want to vomit because of cringe and because I will compliment my self a lot. Haha ã…‹ã…‹ .

My definition of what makes me special is the differences among us. What makes me different from you? Colour, colour inside of us makes us different. Smart people say, small baby is like a white cloth without nothing on it. Our mom and dad design the pattern. It is when we are still children, we are like sponge. When other person gets the cloth, they started to paint them. It means, when we explore more and grow, we started to see so much thing and the colour absorb to us. We started to like to do what we like, because of what we repeatedly see or get attached.



I gave you a picture with all bottles in it. And what make its difference? Colours. 


I will cut the line and go straight to the point. 

What makes me special is my personality. I'm a boyish girl who doesn't like flowers like others girl, a simple person and a loyal one.
My philosophy is, " I don't care at all as long as its not important to me" I just care about what I think is important to me. its kind of complicated because, I also can't specifically tell what I think important. But most of that thing is, myself. More like selfish, but as times go, I have learn a lot of thing. I like to learn from my experience. I learn what things that I must take care and what things that just a waste of time to take care.

Things that just a waste of time to take care is, criticism from people mindset. What others think about you, satisfying their satisfaction, community stereotype. This thing, we shouldn't be worried because, it will make you depressed, and hate yourself in this world while it's not your fault. People always criticise, but we can't hurt others, we can't make that their fault to be not good. We should give them support to be better.

But sometime, for other people, its give them a motivation to go further. Yeah, it will be sad at first, but if you take that in a positive way, you already beat them. You can be a powerful victory.


The things that important to me is, me, my family, my education, my country, my friends, Islam and muslim.

Next is, I'm a positive and good person. When I ask my friends, what special in me, they say, I'm a good person. There's not a lot of good people, but I'm a good people  That's what they say. I have a good friends too, I'm felt grateful of that. Actually, to fight all of my negative thoughts, I always pray to Allah to help me.

When I'm in a bad day, I pray to Allah, I dhikr and alhamdulillah, Allah help me. Actually,  my positive thinking is from Allah. If Allah ignore me, I will not be as positive person. Maybe I already die know. What I'm talking about ã…‹ ha ha.

Besides, high imagination is my thing. I decided to be a writer when I thought that I like to imagine. I decided to read more to write a better story. I have write a several story, but it's not so famous. Its in Malay. My friends once say that my idea is mind blown, out of the box. Its a secret, not all my friends know this. Other than that, my writing improve year by year. My read book increased too. I hope that, if I have so many moneys, I want to buy a thousands of book and make a library.

I already made several genre like paranormal, short story, poem, love story, fan fiction. I have made a story about psychopath. I really hope I will make a lot of story in the future. I don't make a story about fantasies, because  for me it's boring. It's always about angel, devil, thinker bell. I will try to like that genre.



In addition, I like to help people and talk with good people. I can be friends to all type of person. Besides that, I like kids, I like my mom, dad, my brothers and my family.

All of my speciality in myself is from Allah, not me. Not me who created myself to be who I am now, who are lived with my own philosophy. Its Allah, its all from Allah. Who gave me Iman, Islam.


Wow! 

Posted by-

Nurul fikriyah najwah binti mohd farydz 
Ptm180707075
Students of college Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu, Kelantan  
Early childhood education course, BE102
Thanks







No comments:

Post a Comment