What Make Me Special?🔥
✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶
What make me special to me is i'm amature in drawing like animation character ,sketching direct pen,ilutration art and creat a comic with my own style.I like to use ink style cause thats look like prefect effect and its look epic for me.I can combine colour into a perfect match like red and black thats can make a perfect tone colour and beatiful effect look like a dark blood.Totaly,i'm not pro in colouring,thats why its took a along time to finish it.
Secondly,what make me special is,i can make a friend whos around me.I can make a funny face and tell a joke to all people cause i like to see all my friend in harmonies and always happy.If some of my friends sad,i will help her and give a kind advice.Extra,i can make a weird sound
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Thirdly,i have a hunch(ΦωΦ).I can read what happened to me next and some people who around me in some situation.Example, i saw some of my friend eating and in my expectation he would choke in some feeds only.In few moment late,it all came true.
Fourth,i can protect my friend whos in dangerous ( • ̀ω•́ )✧.I will fight with people who make trouble with my friends.
(Nurul Izzah bt Mohd Azam)
Pendidikan Awal Kanak-kanak(BE102)
(PTM180706908)
Kolej Poly-Tech Mara (KPTM)

No comments:
Post a Comment