Wednesday, 9 January 2019
All the things I want to do 2019
The name is, nurul fikriyah. I am 19 years old now, but actually I'm still 18,hehe.
1. I want to learn how intentions are for God.
I want to live with me, die me, pray me, learn me, all because of God.
Want to pursue a dream for God.
So good kid, dear dad, that's also because of God.
I want to close myself to god.
So, I have to upgrade all my prayers and daily life.
The more my daily life into Allah, I will more happy.
2. I will better recognize the Messenger of Allah.
I want to be a true prophet. Who will cry because they missed it.
So, I will upgrade my knowledge about prophet Muhammad and the sahabat.
In that way, the more I learn, the more I will love him.
3. I want to collect money ..
I want to see my pen pals very much. So, I want to get money to meet him.
Nurul fikriyah najwah binti mohd farydz
Ptm 180707075
Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Section 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment